Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WishList Wednesday #1

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of the post on Pen to Paper.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!



On My Wishlist Week #1:
Witch Hunt

Goodreads synopsis:
Leigh has been married to a Hawthorne for a decade, but never knew the family secret: the Hawthornes are witches. When the dynamic Preacher Cody instigates a new world-wide witch hunt, Leigh must choose sides. Will she stand with her husband and children, or will she run? This isn't the first witch hunt the Hawthornes have faced, but it could be their last. Will anyone survive?

A classic novel, updated for the 21st Century!

My reason for choosing Witch Hunt is I like reading almost anything about witches and the Salem Witch Trails. I am always hoping to learn something new about the trails. I've also read some great reviews on Goodreads. Have you read Witch Hunt? What did you think? Please leave comment and let me know. Thanks.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice, one I am not aware of. My TBR list just keeps growing. Thanks!

The Avid Reader said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. So has mine.

Genny said...

Hi! I absolutely love witches and am fascinated by anything to do with the Salem Witch Trials, so this book is right up my alley. Great pick! New follower :)

You can check out my Wishlist Wednesday pick at http://www.booksaremyheroine.blogspot.ca/2012/03/wishlist-wednesday_21.html. And don't forget to read my review of The Earthquake Machine and enter to win a copy of the book while you're there!

- Genny @ Books Are My Heroine
www.booksaremyheroine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great choice you have there! The cover is fab :)

The Avid Reader said...

I love witches and anything about the Salem Witch trials too.