Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #11

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

For future Top Ten Tuesday topics, check them out here!

This weeks Top Ten List

Top Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years



  1. The Twilight Saga (Twilight, #1-4) The Twilight Saga (1-4) by Stephanie Meyer








  2. Marked (House of Night, #1) House of Night (1-10) by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast








  3. The Vampire Diaries The Vampire Diaries (1-4) by L.J. Smith








  4. The Initiation and The Captive, Part I (The Secret Circle, #1-2) The Secret Circle (1-5) by L.J. Smith





  5. Witchblood Witchblood by Emma Mills





  6. Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi





  7. The Mating (Law of the Lycans, #1) The Mating by Nicky Charles





  8. Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls, #1) Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls #1) by Jessica Sorensen





  9. Evernight (Evernight, #1) Evernight (Evernight #1) by Claudia Gray





  10. The Sword and The Prophet (#1) The Sword and The Prophet by Missy LaRae



That is my Top Ten for this week. I know I cheated a little but I just couldn't pick just one book out of the series of the first four on my list. I did not list them in any particular order either. I did not put my favorite on top or my least favorite on the bottom.

What Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That You Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years?

3 comments:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

I totally agree about Shatter Me. It was an awesome book and people should read it for years to come

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

We'll have to check back in thirty years and see who was right!

Here's my
Top Ten Books I Hope We'll Still Be Reading in Thirty Years.
I'd love to have you stop by!

Jennifer said...

I loved Shatter Me! Witchblood and The Sword & the Prophet sound fascinating. New follower.

Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews