Monday, July 30, 2012

Blog A Quote #11







Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week is from To Kill a Mockingbird By Harper Lee



To Kill a Mockingbird



“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.”





As I always say you can never know what you would do in any given situation unless you have been through that exact same situation yourself.





What is your favorite quote?

2 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

I agree with you!

The Avid Reader said...

Most of us are always saying "I would do this or I would do that". There is no way we can know what we would do unless we have walked in someone else's shoes. My question is "have we or can we ever go through the exact same thing as someone else. I am always saying too that what maybe a big deal to you may not be a big deal to me. So therefore I should treat your "deal" as if it is a big "deal" no mater how I feel at the time.