Saturday, July 7, 2012

Review: Staying Human By Kyle Tobin






Title: Staying Human
Author: Kyle Tobin
Published: April 26, 2012
Published by: Kyle Tobin
Ebook
Pages: 95







Book description from LibraryThing




The shockwave of the explosion resonated so deep in my body it felt as if the marrow of my bones would vibrate free from its skeletal cage. But that’s getting ahead of ourselves, isn’t it?

This is the story of your past, your present, and if all goes well...your future.

My name is Jack; I've lived for the past 500 years without knowledge of what or who I am, and now that I'm slowly finding out...it's not looking good.

There is someone...or something...that is guiding us to the brink of destruction and I seem to be the only one that knows about it.




My Review:

Jack is a man who has lived for the last 500 years. He has no clue as to who or what he is. He is beginning to remember bits and pieces of his life. As he starts to remember he is not sure he likes what it is that he is finding out about his life.

Meeting Sarah and her daughter Leni is what helps Jack start to remember his past. He has not known them for long but he has a connection with Leni. Jack cares very much for Leni and her mother. He wants to try to stop what is destroying the earth to keep Leni and her mom safe. He becomes to believe that humans has a right to live, to survive because of their love they have for one another.

I really enjoyed reading Staying Human. When something or someone is trying to take over your life and make slaves out of you, you have to fight back. Eventually you have to step up and say no more, I have had enough. You will not control me any more.

I won a copy of Staying Human by Kyle Tobin from LibraryThing for review.





Look for Kyle Tobin on the web

Goodreads - Kyle Tobin
Goodreads - Staying Human




Purchase Staying Human:

Amazon

0 comments: