Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #10




Stacking The Shelves, A weekly Meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Blog about the books we got in the past weeh.



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Where each week we share the books that we have added to our shelves during the past week. This includes books that we bought, borrowed from the library, received from the author for review, books that we won. They can be either physical books or ebooks.

You can find out more about Stacking The Shelves from the official launch page.




Bought





The Goddess Test

Title: The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1)
Author: Aimee Carter

I have wanted to read This one for awhile now and I have already started reading it. It is a great read. I am waiting to find out if Kate survives the test and what exactky it is. What will happen to her mother?






Hush Hush

Title: Hush, Hush
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick

I have seen a lot of great reviews on this one and can not wait to start reading it also.









Won from Shana @ A Book Vacation





Death Inception

Title: Death Inception (Death 0.5)
Author: Tamara Rose Blodgett

I know this will be a good read as well. I know this because it is about zombies. Death Inception is a prequel to the Death Series. Thanks Tamara Rose Blodgett and shana.






More Amazon Freebies. But hey, I love Amazon Freebies.





Death Whispers (Death, #1)

Title: Death Whispers (Death Series, Book 1)
Author: Tamara Rose Blodgett

What can I say I love zombies. As I had already won Death Inception I just had to get the first book in the series.






Madly (Madly, #1)

Title: Madly (Book 1) (Madly Series)
Author: M. Leighton

I have read and reviewed M. Lighton's novel Wiccan and really enjoyed it. I have also read some great reviews of the Madly series and thought I would give it a try.






For the Love of a Vampire (Blood Like Poison, #1)

Title: Blood Like Poison: For the Love of a Vampire (Book 1, Blood Like Poison Series)
Author: M. Leighton

This one is about vampires and I like reading about vampires too. Besides M. Leighton is a great writer. You just can't pass up one of her books especially if it is free.






Sweet Blood of Mine

Title: Sweet Blood of Mine (Overworld Chronicles)
Author: John Corwin

What kind of supernatural powers does Justin have? He goes from a nerd to super stud. I loved the name and the cover. It sounds like it will be a great read.





Forbidden Soul Bond

Title: Forbidden Soul Bond (A Vampire's Burning Desire)
Author: Beth Wright

This one sounds like my kind of book. It has vampires and witches in it. Vampires and witches that despise each other.









What did you get this week to add to your shelves?

0 comments: