Monday, August 20, 2012

Blog A Quote #14







Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week is from Wolves of the Calla The Dark Tower, #5 By Stephen King



Wolves of the Calla (The Dark Tower, #5)



“She put a hand on his hip and turned him to her. "But things could go wrong, so I want to tell you something while it's just the two of us, Eddie. I want to tell you how much I love you." She spoke simply, with no drama.

I know you do," he said, "but I'll be damned if I know why."

Because you made me feel whole," she said. "When I was younger, I used to vacillate between thinking love was this great and glorious mystery and thinking it was just something a bunch of Hollywood move producers made up to sell more tickets in the Depression, when Dish Night kind of played out."

Eddie laughed.

Now I think that all of us are born with a hole in our hearts, and we go around looking for the person who can fill it. You...Eddie, you fill me up.”





I liked this quote because I think it is so cool what she is telling Eddie. She thinks that we all walk around with holes in our hearts looking for the one person that can fill that hole.





What is your favorite quote?

1 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

Aww... That's just so sweet! <3