Monday, September 17, 2012

Blog A Quote #17







Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week



Palomino

Palomino By Danielle Steel



“The judge arrived half an hour later with the file he had collected from his office on the way, signed several papers, had Sam sign them, the matron witness them; Josh cried, Norm cried, she cried, the judge grinned, and Timmie waved his teddy bear at the judge with a broad grin as they wheeled into the elevator. "So long!" he shouted, and when the doors closed, the judge was laughing and crying too.”





Palomino is one of my favorite books of all time. I loved all the characters. Sam is very strong minded person and strong willed. She was also very independent. Sam's friend the owner of the ranch and the ranch foreman I loved how they cared so much for each other. Sam and Tate has the same kind of feeling for each other as they did. Palomino is a very fantastic read.









What is your favorite quote?

2 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

Ah! Danielle Steel! I used to read her books but I haven't read this yet. Seems interesting!

The Avid Reader said...

Oh yes it is very interesting. I love it. I don't remember how many times I have read it. I use to collect her books too. I use to collect a lot of books but that was before I married. Now I have no "room" (pun intended) to put them. It is my favorite book of hers. But I still have this one. And all of my Stephen King novels, no way was I getting rid of his. Thanks Michelle for stopping by.