Monday, October 1, 2012

Blog A Quote #19







Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week



Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)

Of Poseidon By Anna Banks



“I said, you'll have to prove that I ran into you on purpose. That I meant to cause you harm. And besides, I checked with you at the time---"

"Emma."

"---and you said you didn't have injuries---"

"EM-MA"

"Did you hear me, Galen?" I turn around and yell at the remaining spectators in the hall as the bell rings. "CHLOE IS DEAD!”





Of Poseidon was the first book about mermaids that I read. I loved it. The ending was kind of shocking. It was an ending that left you wanting more. I can't wait to read the next book in the series called Of Triton. I have a while to wait because it is not expected to be published until 2013.









What is your favorite quote?

0 comments: