Monday, October 8, 2012

Blog A Quote #20







Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week



Hollowland (The Hollows, #1)

Hollowland (The Hollows, #1) By Amanda Hocking



“You know something?" He lifted his head, and when he turned to me, he had this strange look in his eyes. Almost as if he was really seeing me for the first time. "I don't think I ever really lived until this. I've never done anything that mattered before, but now I'm fighting to save my life, and yours. And I know it sounds really cheesy and lame, but I don't think I ever really felt alive. Not until I met you.”









I really liked this book, well because I like zombies and anything that is horror. Remy is a kick-ass girl that is a very independent girl who can take care of herself. It has all the action that you need to keep you wanting to read more.









What is your favorite quote?

0 comments: