Monday, November 19, 2012

Blog A Quote #25







Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week



Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)
Goddess Interrupted By Aimée Carter



It is supposed to be the truth." He stared at me and my breath caught in my throat. "If I were a better man, I would be able to show you the love and affection you deserve. As I am not, I can only offer you what I'm capable of giving. But I assure you, just because I do not show it, doesn't mean I do not feel it.”









The Goddess Test books #1 and #2 were the first books that I have read about Greek mythology. I have been interested in it for a long time but I don't know very much about it. The first time I saw The Goddess Test books on someone's blog and read their reviews I knew I had to read them. I loved how the writer changed all the Gods and Goddess' names.









What is your favorite quote?

0 comments: