Monday, October 29, 2012

Blog A Quote #22







Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week



Gone With the Wind
Gone with the Wind By Margaret Mitchell



“I bare my soul and you are suspicious! No, Scarlett, this is a bona fide honorable declaration. I admit that it's not in the best of taste, coming at this time, but I have a very good excuse for my lack of breeding. I'm going away tomorrow for a long time and I fear that if I wait till I return you'll have married some one else with a little money. So I thought, why not me and my money? Really, Scarlett, I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands. ”









Gone with the Wind is one of my all time favorite books. I really enjoy reading about the civil war and the fall of Atlanta. I love books like this where you can learn the history of your country while reading a good story.









What is your favorite quote?

0 comments: