Monday, August 13, 2012

Blog A Quote #13







Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week is from The Goddess Test By Aimee Carter



The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)



“This is the gate between the living and the dead", he said. "You are still living. The others on the grounds died very long time ago." A chill ran through me. "And you?" "Me?" The corner of his mouth twitched. "I rule the dead. I am not one of them” ?





The Goddess Test was a very fantastic read. I loved reading about all the Gods and Goddess. I liked how Aimee Carter changed the names for each God and Goddess. I also loved how Kate was still alive but yet she lived among the dead. Kate is a very great person she was willing to give up her life or a part of it to keep her mother alive.





What is your favorite quote?

0 comments: