Monday, September 24, 2012

Blog A Quote #18







Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week



Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)

Goddess Interrupted (Harlequin Teen) By Aimée Carter



“You don’t need to spend every waking moment protecting me now. I’m supposed to be your partner, not your burden, and if that’s all I’m ever going to be to you, then I don’t want to be here anymore. I want you to love me. I want to look forward to coming here every fall. I want winter to be my favorite season because I get to spend it with you. So tell me that’s going to happen, Henry. Tell me things are going to be better, that you’re not going to think of Persephone every time you touch me. Tell me that you’re going to love me as much as you love her, and that I won’t spend the rest of eternity paling in comparison to your memories of my sister.”





The Goddess Test books #1 and #2 were the first books that I have read about Greek mythology. I have been interested in it for a long time but I don't know very much about it. The first time I saw The Goddess Test books on someone's blog and read their reviews I knew I had to them. I loved how the writer changed all the Gods and Goddess' names.









What is your favorite quote?

0 comments: