Monday, September 10, 2012

Blog A Quote #16







Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week



The Witching Pen

The Witching Pen (Witching Pen Novellas #1)



"No, now," she whispered. "Tonight. I want to be with you tonight. I've spend too many years scared of this. I've never let myself feel anything close to love; I've never even used my magic to its full potential. I've been so terrified of my lineage, of what it would mean to...everyone, if I did something careless and my powers got lost..." Tears sprang up in her eyes. "I've never lived. Karl, I want to live with you. And I want to start now."





I know how Elena feels you give up your life because of how you were raised to believe. The things you were taught by your parents to be the truth. You get tired of living your life for someone else. So you finally start living your life for yourself and stop trying to do what you were raised to believe and start doing what you want. When you finally realize the truth you figure out that you are not such a bad person after all.









What is your favorite quote?

1 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

That is one emotional quote! Great pick for the week! I definitely have to check out this book!