Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #25










Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.




For future Top Ten Tuesday topics, check them out here!

This weeks Top Ten List

Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished (because either you didn't like them, you just have procrastinated, etc.








My Blood Approves Series Title: My Blood Approves Series

Author: Amanda Hocking

I have read the first two books in this series. I really like the series. I just have been procrastinating on this series.






Marked (House of Night, #1) Title: House of Night Series

Author: P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

I love this series. I guess the reason I have not finished this series is because I don't want it to end.






Witchblood Title: Witchblood Series

Author: Emma Mills

The reason I have not finished this series is because the author has not finished writing the next book.






Book of Shadows (Wicca, #1) Title: Sweep Series

Author: Cate Tiernan

I have read four books from this series. I like the series because they are about witches. I have also been procrastinating on this series too.









Evernight (Evernight, #1) Title: Evernight Series

Author: Claudia Gray

I read the first book and loved it. I don't know why I have not finished the series. Maybe one day I will.









Fire Baptized (Habitat, #1) Title: Santeria Habitat Series

Author: Kenya Wright

I really enjoyed reading this series too. I would love to read the second book and find out what happened at the end of the first book. I guess I am just a procrastinator.






Wanted Nightmares: Battle for Love Title: Wanted Nightmares Series

Author: Mindy Bolinger

I really enjoyed reading the first two books. I would love to read the next book and find out what happened at the end of the last book.






Intangible Title: Intangible Series

Author: J. Meyers

The reason I have not finished this series is because it has not been published yet.









Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls, #1)
Title: Darkness Falls Series

Author: Jessica Sorensen

The reason I have not finished this series is because it has not been published yet either.









The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) Title: The Goddess Test Series

Author: Aimée Carter

Again the reason I have not finished this series is because the third book has not been published. There are two more books in the series books 1.5 and 2.5. I have not read these two because I just have not bought them. But I really do want to finish this series. I can't wait for the third book to be published.














What is on your Top Ten?

2 comments:

Amy said...

The House of Night Series is on my list too! Way too many books in that series-__-
I agree on the Goddess Test books too, forgot to put that one on my list, I still haven't read the second one yet
Great list :)
Check out my list here

The Avid Reader said...

I love both The House of Night and The Goddess Test. The second book in The Goddess Test series is good too. You should read it. If you liked the first one you will like the second one also.

Thanks Amy for stopping by.