Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #24










Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.




For future Top Ten Tuesday topics, check them out here!

This weeks Top Ten List

Top Ten Bookish People You Want To Meet (Authors, Bloggers, etc.)





  1. Emma Mills author of the Witchblood Series. Emma seems like a real sweet and honest person. I loved reading Witchblood , Witchcraft and can't wait to read Witchlove, the third book in the series.

  2. Dianna Hardy author of The Witching Pen Novellas. I loved all three of her books in this series. I have talked with Dianna through emails and she just sounds like a real down to earth person.

  3. Kimberly @ Turning The Pages. Kimberly is a blogger like myself. Kimberly has helped me a lot in the blogging world. Probably more than she knows.

  4. Stephen King author of many books (LOL). I love all of his books and have read and own most of them. Well there is a lot of things I would like to discuss with Stephen King. He is one of my favorite authors.

  5. P.C. Cast co-author of The House Of Night series. I love this series. I just wish I would find the time to finish it.

  6. Kristin Cast co-author of The House Of Night series. Because I love The House Of Night series.

  7. Michelle Chew is an author and blogger. Michelle just seems like a very friendly person.

  8. Tamara Rose Blodgett author of the Death series and Savage series. I love reading about zombies. I have heard that she is a great person.

  9. M. C. V. Egan author of The Bridge of Deaths. I think M.C. V. Egan is an honest and friendly person.

  10. Aimée Carter author of The Goddess Test series. She is a great writer. I have read and loved The Goddess Test #1 and #2 and can't wait to read the rest of The Goddess Test books.









What is on your Top Ten?

0 comments: