Monday, May 21, 2012

Blog A Quote #1

Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.



My quote for this week is from Betrayed by P.C. Cast

“Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good”.



I just love this quote and have ever since I read it in Betrayed. To me the quote means just because you may not believe the same way as someone else believes, does not make you a bad person. Or in the paranormal world being a vampire or a witch and not a human does not make them a bad person.



What is your favorite quote?

4 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

You have a good interpretation of the quote! Brilliant! And that quote is good! Now, just let me go find out more information about the book.

Thanks for joining! <3

Michelle

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Great quote and interpretation, I'll have to start doing this meme next week.
-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

The Avid Reader said...

I think you would probably like this series. I know I do.
Thank you for starting the meme. I love quotes and am going to love this meme. Thanks for stopping by to read my quote.

The Avid Reader said...

I hope that you do join in. I would love to read your favorite quotes. Thanks Kimberly for stopping by.