Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #9



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.




  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of the post on Pen to Paper.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!



On My Wishlist:




Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

Published August 1st 2009 by Scholastic Inc.




Goodreads synopsis:

Grace and Sam share a kinship so close they could be lovers or siblings. But they also share a problem. When the temperature slips towards freezing, Sam reverts to his wolf identity and must retreat into the woods to protect his pack. He worries that eventually his human side will fade away and he will be left howling alone at the lonely moon. A stirring supernatural teen romance.

My Thoughts

I have read some good reviews of Shiver in the blog world. I like reading books about werewolves. I want to know how and when do they turn into a werewolf. Will Sam and Grace fall in love and be together? Will Sam turn into a werewolf forever?

What is on your Wishlist? Leave me a comment with a link to your Wishlist Wednesday. I would very much like to see what is on your wishlist.

2 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

I didn't know Shiver is a werewolf book until now. (Guess I didn't really read the summary) Hope you'll get to read the book soon!

My Wishlist Wednesday

The Avid Reader said...

I hope so too. Thanks for stopping by.