Monday, June 11, 2012

Blog A Quote #4

Blog A Quote is weekly meme hosted by Michelle Chew Writes. Each week we will be sharing a quote from our favorite books. For more info and to sign up visit Michelle Chew Writes.





My quote for this week is from The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower Series #1) by Stephen King.

“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart.”





This is one of my favorite quotes. I'm not sure why I have always liked it. It is just one of those that pops into your head from time to time. I like that it says "I do not aim with my hand".





What is your favorite quote?

0 comments: