Monday, March 12, 2012

Just Enough By: L.J. Stephens

Just Enough is a short story about a man just trying to provide for his family, only having Just Enough so that they want be homeless or living on the streets. Trying to stay ahead of the game having Just Enough food to survive while others have brand new cars, plasma TVs etc.... A man that wants what most men want is to give his family things that they deserve and want, not just the things that need to barley get by.

I was asked by the author L.J. Stephens if I would read his short story Just Enough and that I did not have to write a review if I chose not to but would be appreciated if I did. As he said, which is true I don’t usually read short stories or even books of this genre but I thought I would give it chance and I am very glad I did. It was a great read not knowing where the story was going until the very end. Just Enough kelp you hanging on wanting to know to more of the man’s life, his family who were they, what happened to the guy? How did he get to where he was in his life? I would definitely like to read more of Just Enough.



You can find L.J. Stephens at the sites listed below:

Twitter: LJStep749
Blog: Bartleby's Bookshelf
Smashwords: Just Enough


0 comments: