Friday, March 9, 2012

GReads - Weekly meme



TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger @ GReads. Each Friday Ginger ask a question about books for all her followers.







This weeks question:
Promote An Author: Is there a particular author you wish got more recognition?
Pick one author & tell us why we should read their work.

This is my first time participating in Ginger's weekly meme but when I read the question I just knew I had to put Emma in the spotlight because she does deserve it. Emma Mills has written her debut novel Witchblood and is working on her second novel Witchcraft The Sequel. Emma is going to be a fantastic writer right up there with all the other top dawg writers. When I read Witchblood I literally could not stop turning the pages it was that good. I've read a lot of books about vampires and witches but none quite like Witchblood. Emma has changed the way of becoming a vampire into something new that I am very sure will grasp the readers attention and won't let go to the very end. Well, I say that when I can't seem to get Witchblood out of my head. I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of Witchcraft.

You can find Emma Mills at the locations below:
Follow Emma @EmmaMwriter
Facebook Witchblood the Novel
Website WITCHBLOOD...A NEW NOVEL TO SINK YOUR TEETH INTO
GoodReads Emma Mills

Witchblood

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Wow! I read your review of Witchblood and it does sound like a really great book! I think I will look into purchasing this sometime! Thanks for sharing!

Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

OMG, this does sound like a good author and book. It's in my TBR pile now. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog. New follower.

Jennifer @ Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance

Marnise said...

Hi Nancy,

This is Marnise over at Reading Whims. Just checking out your sight and saw this meme. I've been thinking about starting meme's and this sounds awesome. Im following now so I can't wait to see more from you. And Emma sounds great, Ill have to checkout some of her books

LoveOfBooks said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Nancy! You have some great books. I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds good. I added it to my TBR list.

Christy
Love of Books

The Avid Reader said...

Thanks everyone for stopping by my blog.