Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #1

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke andwould LOVE to see your top ten lists! the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

For future Top Ten Tuesday topics, check them out here!

This weeks Top Ten Tuesday list is books that are released between March 20th and June 21st 2012 or they can be any books that are on your TBR list that you hope to read this spring.

My Top Ten Books to be read this Spring


Enchantment (Channie, #1)

  1. Enchantment (Channie #1) By Charlotte Abel
    This sounds like it will be a good read with dark and forbidden magic and casting spells.

  2. Taken (Channie, #2)

  3. Taken (Channie #2) By Charlotte Abel
    Action packed with love, magic and betrayal.
  4. The Trouble With Spells (Of Witches and Warlocks, #1)

  5. The Trouble with Spells (Of Witches and Warlocks #1) By Lacey Weatherford
    A witch who is a descendant of a long line of witches and warlocks.

  6. The Emerald Talisman (Talisman, #1)

  7. The Emerald Talisman (Talisman #1) By Brenda Pandos
    To be normal, sixteen-year-old Julia Parker would shed her empathic gift in a second.

  8. Entanglements

  9. Entanglements By P.R. Mason
    Fun turns bizarre when Kizzy accidentally opens a vortex and her stepsister is swept through to an evil alternate dimension.

  10. Loramendi's Story

  11. Loramendi's Story (Lords of Shifters) By Angela Carlie
    I added this to my TBR list well because I normally don’t read books where shape-shifters are the main characters and I wanted to give the shape-shifters a chance and thought this would be a good one to start with.

  12. Awakened (House of Night, #8)

  13. Awakened (House of Night #8) By P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast
    I have read the House Of Night Novels 1-6 so 7 is next on the list.

  14. Destined (House of Night, #9)

  15. Destined (House of Night #9) By P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast
    I love the House of Night Novels and plan on reading them all.

  16. Thieves at Heart

  17. Thieves at Heart: The Valley of Ten Crescents (The Valley of Ten Crescents #1) By Tristan J. Tarwater
    I chose this one because I wanted to read something a little different from witches and vampires.

  18. Suffer a Witch

  19. Suffer a Witch By Morgana Gallaway
    I love to read anything that has a witch in it. When I read books with witches in them I hope that their is something in them about the Salem witch trials.
  20. What do you think of my list? What would you have chosen? Please leave comment and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Great picks, I have several of those on my kindle :) Now I just have to find the time to read them.Here's my TopTenTuesday
- Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

The Avid Reader said...

Right, me too.

Anonymous said...

These look really cool... I have to admit I've never seen them though.