Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #8




Stacking The Shelves, A weekly Meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Blog about the books we got in the past weeh.



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Where each week we share the books that we have added to our shelves during the past week. This includes books that we bought, borrowed from the library, received from the author for review, books that we won. They can be either physical books or ebooks.

You can find out more about Stacking The Shelves from the official launch page.




More Amazon Freebies. But hey, I love Amazon Freebies.





Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble (Jolie Wilkins, #1) Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble, a Paranormal Romance (Jolie Wilkins Series, Book #1)
Jolie can bring back the dead which puts her in the world's most wanted list. Jolie finds herself in the middle of a custody battle between a villainous witch, a sexy vampire and her boss a warlock. This sounds real good. I love sexy vampires and witches.









No Shelter (No Shelter, #1) No Shelter (#1) A Post-Apocalyptic Romance (No Shelter Trilogy)
Suspense, Post-Apocalyptic and Romance sounds like one those that will take you on a wild ride that will give you an adrenaline rush.









Twelfth Moon (Legend of the Pantera, #1) Twelfth Moon (A Legend of the Pantera Novel)
U.S. Marshal, Jonah Kincaid has been tracking Cadence for weeks for the murder of his brother. Jonah thinks she is a young boy. Cadence is very attracted to Jonah. Hey I don't know blame her. I don't think I would mine being chased if he was after me. I mean look at the cover. Nice, very nice. I love the fact that he wears low riders.












I also received Deadlocked books 1-5 from Bewitching Book Tours for review and Book Tour. Tour will run from July 11 to August 8.




Deadlocked Deadlocked 2 Deadlocked 3 Deadlocked 4 Deadlocked 5


I can't wait to start this series. Families trying to survive the apocalypse by fighting zombies to stay alive. It reminds me of The Walking Dead tv show which I love.

8 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Great haul. I hope you love your new books.

Grace

The Avid Reader said...

Thanks Grace. I can't wait to start the Deadlocked series. I just love zombies. LOL! Thanks for stopping by.

Fall Into Books said...

I haven't heard of any of these, but I hope you enjoy them all! Thanks for stopping by!

Amber @ Fall Into Books

Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf said...

Aren't freebies great? I hope you like your books. And thanks for stopping by.

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice stack of books this week. I love freebies too. I grab the kindle books... and I don't even own a kindle! But one day I will hopefully own a kindle and that baby will be loaded with freebie awesomeness!
Book Sniffers Anonymous

The Avid Reader said...

Thanks for stopping by Amber.

The Avid Reader said...

Yes, I love freebies. Thanks for stopping by Miranda.

The Avid Reader said...

I don't own a kindle either. But I can read them on my computer and phone. Love freebies and apps. Thanks Kristin for stopping by.