Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello and welcome to my blog The Avid Reader. I am Nancy your host. I am a newbie here. So please bear with me as I try to start doing this blog thingy here. I have wanted to have my own website for a while now but I couldn't decide what I wanted my site to be or what I wanted to write about. Then it hit me I love to read so why not try my luck at blogging about books. I hope that I get this blog thingy right the first time so that you will keep coming back to see how I am doing.

What I want to try and do with my blog is to try and write descriptions about books that I have read and let you know what I thought about the book. You know things like, if I liked the book or not. Maybe it will help you to decide if the book is something you would like to read or not. I know if you are like me you like to search the internet for descriptions on a book to see what other people are saying about the book  before you read it. Well I hope you find what you are looking for here at The Avid Reader that will help you in making your decision. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look around. I hope to see you again soon.

0 comments: