Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Review: Hunted by Darkness (Coven of Shadows and Secrets, #2) by Ashley McLeo @amcleowrites

Hunted by Darkness

Coven of Shadows and Secrets, #2

by Ashley McLeo

Published: May 25, 2022

Publisher: Meraki Press

Genre: New Adult, Romance, Paranormal, Demons, Fantasy, Vampires, Magic


Blurb:


A quest to Hell . . .


A supernatural heist . . .


An attack to rock the supernatural world . . .


With two sacred stones at large, the world is inching toward chaos.

Closer to home, though, Luca needs our help. He’s on the brink of death, and the only way to save Luca is to venture to Hell.

I feel responsible for Luca’s illness, so I’m all in. The thing is, I’m pretty sure the leader of this mission has a dark secret.

Just like Tobias. The secret master himself.

One minute the handsome vampire is hot. The next he’s cold. Then hot again.

Personally, I’m feeling conflicted too. Not just about him, but many thing: the mission to hell, the recent coven heist and, most of all, what the heist revealed.


But all that drops away when a radical supernatural group attacks. It’s my cue to seek the sacred stones. The time to strike.


We cannot delay or the world might very well fall into madness.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

 

My Review:

Hunted by Darkness grabbed my attention from the summary with A quest to H3ll . . ..

Those four little words opened up a lot of questions that I was dying to know the answers to.

A trip to h3ll is just where our characters went. They were on a mission to save a dear friend.

And now someone has stolen the sacred stones. If they can’t retrieve the sacred stones the outcome could become harmful to the whole world.

Hunted by Darkness was a magical read that most definitely had me on the edge of my seat as I raced to the end looking for all the answers. Hunted by Darkness kept me on the edge as I watched and waited for each of the clues to come tumbling out and fall into place as they searched for the sacred stones.

Once again Meredith and her familiar kept me entertained from beginning to end with magic floating in the air. I liked that Meredith’s familiar was there to protect her and keep her safe with his magic and not just a pet or something.

I want to invite all paranormal and fantasy fans to grab a copy of Hunted by Darkness today. 


Be sure and check out book one in the Coven of Shadows and Secrets


Seeker of Secrets #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with Ashley McLeo:


0 comments: