Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #10



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.







  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of the post on Pen to Paper.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!






On My Wishlist:




Judgement of Souls
Title: Judgement of Souls
Author: Margarita Felices
ebook: 190 pages
Published December 26th 2011 by Books To Go Now



Goodreads synopsis:

If you have to find a sacred book in order to redeem your parents, find and kill Max, the person responsible for their punishment. The same man that broke your heart and turned your perfect world upside down and try to keep the mortal man you now love safe from this vindictive Vampire’s sword, then you should read Rachel’s story.

JUDGMENT OF SOULS is a Gothic horror in which a naïve pureblood Vampire is tossed into the mortal world. Rachel meets Daniel, a nightclub owner and his group of friends and after Daniel’s best friend is murdered by Max, becomes embroiled in the search for an ancient Vampire artefact. Rachel tries to fight off her feelings for Daniel, even siding with her Vampire friend Arun to think again about Daniel’s involvement, but he’s her love and she’s going to protect him, no matter what.




My Thoughts

This one sounds like it will be a great read. I love reading about vampires. What is this sacred book? Will Rachel save Daniel? Will Max kill Daniel?

What is on your Wishlist? Leave me a comment with a link to your Wishlist Wednesday. I would very much like to see what is on your wishlist.

8 comments:

aliaa said...

It actually sounds like an interesting read! I am sick of all the vampire stories these days but this would tempt me.

Michelle Chew said...

Oh a vampire read! Looks interesting.

Thanks for visiting my wishlist. <3

Michelle

primrose said...

The cover looks enticing..:)

The Avid Reader said...

Yes, it does sound very interesting. Thanks for stopping by.

The Avid Reader said...

Thanks for stopping by, Michelle.

The Avid Reader said...

Yes, I like the cover myself. Thanks for stopping by.

Persephone said...

I'm not sure if I like the idea of calling the novel a Gothic horror because any Gothic novel has to certain qualities that are just not present in contemporary writing. I feel the novel is going to disappoint in having the Gothic elements in the story. But that is just me.

It does sound really interesting. I'm wondering how the book is going to redeem her parents and from what are they going to be redeem.

The Avid Reader said...

I have not thought about her parents being redeemed. Now you got me to wondering. What are they being redeemed for? Thanks for stopping by.