Sunday, September 10, 2023

Review: The Bionic Boy of the Union, Prequel by Melanie Bokstad Horev @MelanieBokstad

The Bionic Boy of the Union, Prequel

by Melanie Bokstad Horev

Published: September 6, 2023

Genre: Dystopian, Science Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic


Blurb:


The Bionic Boy of the Union is a short story prequel to "Blaze of Anger"


A Dystopian Short Story. In a distant future, on an exoplanet where society is divided, Billy Blaze enters the world.
He's raised in the shadows of the deprived Union, where clean water is scarce, in stark contrast to the abundance enjoyed by the Federation.
As Billy navigates the complexities of his existence, it becomes clear that his darkest secret is the key to reconciliation. But with Dr. Tanger's help, he realizes that this secret might come at the ultimate price – his own life.


Goodreads ~ Amazon BookBub



My Review:

The Bionic Boy of the Union is a great introduction to the new The Anger Series by Melanie Bokstad Horev. When I read the summary for The Bionic Boy of the Union I didn’t know what to expect but what I found inside was nowhere near what I imagined. But I must say it was way better than I ever thought it would be.

The Bionic Boy of the Union is a great build-up to a brand-new series. It will leave you wanting more and more. The Bionic Boy of the Union is unlike anything I have read before. It is unique in its own way. I sure would love to know more about The Bionic Boy and his story. I fell in love with him from the very beginning.

I am not too sure what I think about that shocking ending. It was very surprising, to say the least, but so was Billy himself. What an amazing little story.

Grab a copy of The Bionic Boy of the Union today for an amazing journey of one boy's life!


Be sure and check out all the books in The Anger Series


The Bionic Boy of the Union, Prequel

Goodreads ~ Amazon BookBub


Blaze Of Anger #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Dance of Anger #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Melanie Bokstad Horev

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Website

 

0 comments: