Monday, September 11, 2023

Review: Wolf Turned (Curse of the Alpha #) by D. N. Leo @dnleostory

Wolf Turned

Curse of the Alpha #5

by D. N. Leo

Published: August 31, 2023

Publisher: Narrative Land Publishing

Genre: Fantasy, Shifters, Urban Fantasy, Demons, Mage


Blurb:


Book 5 in the Cursed of the Alpha series.

Books in this series:
1. Wolf Cursed - Released
2. Wolf Hunted - Released
3. Wolf Trapped - Released
4. Wolf Betrayed - Released
5. Wolf Turned - Released
6. Wolf Mated
7. Wolf Ascended


Goodreads ~ Amazon – BookBub


My Review:

Wolf Turned is the fifth book in the Curse of the Alpha series by D. N. Leo. The suspense and the tension ramped up a notch or two in Wolf Turned as we find Ivy has been taken to the Underworld. While Ivy is trying to find a way to escape Killian is doing his best to find a way to get her out as well and bring her back home with him where she belongs.

Oh, yes, the tension sure does ramp up this time around. The paths that Ivy and Killian have to take to get her out of the Underworld kept me on my toes as I raced to the end as they fought their way out to see how it was all going to turn out for them. Oh, that reminds me of the many twists and turns that kept coming my way as I made my way through it all.

I love the Curse of the Alpha series. I love each and every book in the series and don’t believe I could name a favorite if I had to as they are all so well written and the world-building is unbelievably amazing. Each book has something just a little bit different that it brings to the table. All the characters are just as amazing but each in their own way of course.

There was one little scene that sticks out in my mind very much at the moment. I didn’t like how that one turned out with Ivy and Jillian both blaming themselves, especially Ivy. Neither one was at fault really.

I can’t wait for the next book to see how that little scene turns out in the end. Hopefully, it will be for the good. Fingers crossed here.

I highly recommend that you grab a copy of Wolf Turned today!


Be sure and check out all the books in the Curse of the Alpha Series.


Wolf Cursed #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Wolf Hunted #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Wolf Trapped #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Wolf Betrayed #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Wolf Turned #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with D. N. Leo

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

 

0 comments: