Friday, September 6, 2024

Review: Bloody Fortune (The Fury of a Vampire Witch #9) by Theophilus Monroe

Bloody Fortune

The Fury of a Vampire Witch #9

by Theophilus Monroe

Published: August 31, 2024

Genre: Vampire, Paranormal, Romance, Thriller, Suspense, Magic, Witches, Ghosts


Blurb:


Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

who's the baddest (w/b)itch of all?

I wasn't ever into fortune telling. Thought it was all B.S.

But a new witch showed up in town... and she's offered to teach me a few things...

I had a little time on my hands. So I figured... what the hell? Why not?

But what I saw when I gazed into that damn crystal...

I saw my own end... my death... my final death.

And the witch tells me that once it's divinized, it shall come to pass.

You want to know what I have to say about that?

F*** that S***!

Bloody Fortune is the ninth book in The Fury of a Vampire Witch. You've met Mercy before in The Legacy of a Vampire Witch and The Blood Witch Saga. She's fought against devils and demons, insidious witches, and old-world vampires. When she returns to Exeter, where she grew up as a girl, she'll find enemies even bigger and badder than anything she's ever faced before.

A great series for fans of the True Blood / Sookie Stackhouse novels or the Underworld franchise to sink their fangs into. The Fury of a Vampire Witch features a dark and twisty romance, action that could even get a vampire's heart pumping, and a snarky badass heroine.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Bloody Fortune is the ninth book in The Fury of a Vampire Witch by Theophilus Monroe. Bloody Fortune pulled me deep into its world from the first page and had me racing to the end to see how Mercy’s faith was going to turn out.

Mercy is excited to meet some new witches or witches that she has heard about but never met. After meeting these new witches Mercy’s world takes a dive when she looks into the crystal ball of one of the witches.

Mercy sees her own death played out before her eyes. The next thing she sees is someone other than herself sitting on her throne and her people kissing up to and bowing to this new person.

Mercy is told that what is seen in the crystal ball will come true and no matter what it can’t be changed. Mercy is not one to stand by and not fight. Mercy will do whatever it takes to save herself and prevent her people from uncertain dome.

Mercy and crew kept me on my toes as I followed her on her journey to save herself and her people. The descriptions made it so easy for me to feel as if I was a part of everything that was going on. I felt as if I was standing right there beside Mercy as she tried to come up with a plan to save everyone.

The wanting to know how that last battle would play out and who would come out on top was what kept me turning those pages. By the time that battle came up, I was gritting my teeth in anticipation.

I can’t wait to see what comes next in the tenth book Bloody Rebels in The Fury of a Vampire Witch series.

I highly recommend Bloody Fortune to all paranormal fans! Grab a copy of Bloody Fortune today and join in on all the excitement!


Be sure to check out all the books in The Fury of a Vampire Witch Saga


Bloody Queen #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Underground #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Retribution #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Bastards #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Brilliance #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Merry #6

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Hearts #7

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Bloody Moon #8

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Bloody Fortune #9

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with Theophilus Monroe

Website ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

 

0 comments: