Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #7




Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.




  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of the post on Pen to Paper.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!



On My Wishlist:




The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter

Published April 19th 2011 by Harlequin







Goodreads synopsis:

EVERY GIRL WHO HAS TAKEN THE TEST HAS DIED.

NOW IT'S KATE'S TURN.

It's always been just Kate and her mom--and her mother is dying. Her last wish? To move back to her childhood home. So Kate's going to start at a new school with no friends, no other family and the fear that her mother won't live past the fall.

Then she meets Henry. Dark. Tortured. And mesmerizing. He claims to be Hades, god of the Underworld--and if she accepts his bargain, he'll keep her mother alive while Kate tries to pass seven tests.

Kate is sure he's crazy--until she sees him bring a girl back from the dead. Now saving her mother seems crazily possible. If she succeeds, she'll become Henry's future bride and a goddess.

IF SHE FAILS...







My Thoughts

Gods and Goddess? I like learning about Gods and Goddess. I know this will be a fantastic read. Gods and Goddess living in secret among us. Bringing people back from the dead. Will Kate pass the test? Will she live? I can't wait to read The Goddess Test.

What is on your Wishlist? Leave me a comment with a link to your Wishlist Wednesday. I would very much like to see what you chose. If you are new follower please let me know in comment so that I can return the favor. Thanks for stopping in for a visit.

7 comments:

Megan said...

I've wanted to read this book for the longest time! It sounds so amazing! Hopefully you'll be able to get it sometime soon. Great pick, thanks for visiting my post. :)

The Avid Reader said...

Yes, I hope so. Thanks for stopping by.

Amelia @ Regal Reads said...

I almost bought that once, and ended up putting it down for another book. Your post reminds me how good it sounds! :)

Michelle Chew said...

Oooooooo! I want this too! But my library has a copy (I think). Hope you'll get to read it soon. :)

Thanks for visiting!

Doodle said...

I still need to read this too! It's been on my list for a while not, I just haven't had the chance to pick it up!

Great choice & thanks for stopping by!
Doodle @ Doodle's Book Blog

GrazingPages said...

I 'bought' this one for the Kindle a few months back. Ok I downloaded it for free. haha. I'm still yet to read it, but it sounds awesome!

Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf said...

Good pick. This is on my wishlist too! But since books don't fall off trees it'll stay in my wishlist for a while longer. lol.

Thanks for stopping by!

-Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf