Monday, May 3, 2021

Review: ReZist by David Viergutz

ReZist

The ZurViral Series #1

by David Viergutz

Published: May 3, 2021

Publisher: David Viergutz

Genre: Dystopian, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Zombies

Blurb:


The Z-Virus toppled the state in a week, the country in a month, and the world in a year. But that won’t stop Brock Skeller’s retirement.

In the colonized west, a final resistance, the United Militarized Front, is working to control the virus. A rapid response team of telekinetic soldiers, led by Brock at the UMF Kinetic Academy, destroy the dead before they can herd, and it was working.

But three days into retirement, Brock learns that the UMF has been taken out by anarchists who like the world in ruins. Forced from his mountain retreat, Brock travels to Deep Vale, Texas in search of safe haven.

No longer alone and just as sour, the retired commander discovers that the town hides a secret that can change the world and level the playing field against the undead.

Clear your head and beware the dead! Follow Brock as he once again leads the charge against scores of walking corpses, only to find the most terrible monsters may not be zombies after all.

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub 


My Review:

First off let me say that ReZist just may be one of the best zombie books I do believe I have ever read. I loved the mixture of zombies and humans with special powers.

ReZist has everything I love in a story like zombies which is my favorite of all times. Anyone who follows my reviews probably already knows this about me. Second, it has magic or special powers, and third but not least it has blood, fighting, and all the suspense you could ever ask for in a novel.

ReZist is a very intense read that kept me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. Once I picked it up I couldn’t lay it down again until I had read the last page. It was unpredictable with so many turns, turns that I never expected it can’t the adrenaline pumping and the heart racing as the pages kept turning waiting for more.

I can’t wait to read more from this zombie-filled world. I definitely recommend ReZist to all horror and zombie fans!


Connect with David Viergutz:

Website ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


0 comments: