Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Review: Marked by Fate (Coven of Shadows and Secrets #4) by Ashley McLeo @amcleowrites

Marked by Fate

Coven of Shadows and Secrets, #4

by Ashley McLeo

Published: February 1, 2023

Publisher: Meraki Press

Genre: New Adult, Romance, Paranormal, Demons, Fantasy, Vampires, Witches, Magic


Blurb:


Hell’s royals have risen.


The world teeters on the edge of destruction.


And I’ve just found my real purpose in all this.


There are seven Princes of Hell and seven Vindix—chosen warriors—to defeat them.

As a seeker witch, my job is to find the other Vindix.

Easy right?

Not quite.

Putting aside the aforementioned royals, the Ordo Aeternum has it out for me and the Ringmaster has revealed herself to be more dangerous than ever. My enemies are powerful, but thankfully, my loved one are too.

Especially Tobias, a vampire, my fated mate. Who knew?

And I’ll need every helping hand I can get, and a whole lot of luck, to find the other Vindix before the Princes of Hell take over our world.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


 

My Review:

Marked by Fate is the fourth book in the Coven of Shadows and Secrets series by Ashley McLeo. Marked by Fate like all the books before it starts off with a blast and never lets up from beginning to end. We get to see Marked by Fate through more than one character's point of view. It has plenty of secrets and twists to keep those pages turning.

From the moment I read that first page until the last I was hooked. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough as I had to know what would happen next and I had to know now. I couldn’t stop reading until I had read the last page.

Meredith, Tobias, and all the other characters kept me on my toes with all the suspense and secrets as I raced through each page waiting for it all to be revealed. I thoroughly enjoyed it when Meredith used her magic to find the stones that would hopefully lead her to the seven Vindix, chosen warriors before the seven Princes of Hell take over the world.

Their journey was not an easy one as there was always someone hot on their trail I loved seeing Meredith's magic work. I could see it all in my head as it was happening. I would like to this magical world on the big screen. In some ways, it reminds me of the world of The Witcher only they are set in two different time periods. I kept picturing everything like in The Witcher but then someone would use their phone and destroy the world I saw but only for a moment.

I love the world that was created for Coven of Shadows and Secrets with all the different paranormal creatures that live in this world together more or less. There are fae, vampires, shifters, witches, and so many more. The characters are all just as fantastic as the world in the Coven of Shadows and Secrets.

I can't seem to get enough of this magical world and can't wait for the fifth book Kingdoms of Sin due July 31, 2023, to see what waits for all our wonderful characters on their next quest or journey.

I highly recommend Marked by Fate to all fans of magic, witches, vampires, plus so many more creatures from the paranormal world. Grab your copy of Marked by Fate today!



Be sure and check out book one in the Coven of Shadows and Secrets


Seeker of Secrets #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Hunted by Darkness #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


History of Witches #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Marked by Fate #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Ashley McLeo:

0 comments: