Monday, February 13, 2023

Review: Spellcasters Spy Academy: The Complete Series by Ashley McLeo @amcleowrites

Spellcasters Spy Academy: The Complete Series

by Ashley McLeo

Published: July 28, 2020

Publisher: Meraki Press

Genre: Magic, Witches, Wizards, Paranormal, New Adult, Young Adult, Supernatural


Blurb:


Binge the complete series now!


A surly, hot wizard. A dangerous calling. A curse killing off students.


I’ve dreamed of attending Spellcasters Spy Academy for as long as I can remember. So imagine my surprise when I get there and discover it’s not an academic utopia like I thought.

This place is dangerous as hell. And I don’t mean the classes or the Samhain Trials, though those aren’t a cakewalk.

They say the students in the Culling-year, my year, are cursed. Someone is picking us off, one by one. Or maybe something.

Between challenging courses, my irritating and surly crush, and the enigmatic curse, I have my hands full.

A softer woman might leave the academy, but there’s no way in hell I’m giving up on my dream.

I’m here to stay. That is, as long as I’m not the murderer’s next victim.


Fans of Harry Potter, Twilight, and The Craft will love Ashley McLeo’s Spellcasters Spy Academy. Now a complete series.


Start your magical adventure in espionage today!


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Once I picked up Spellcasters Spy Academy I couldn’t put it down I just wanted to turn the pages faster and faster as each student completed in their trials fighting demons and vampires to see who would make it out alive, the students or the demons. I also loved seeing the students use their magic, oh man that would be an awesome sight to behold...

Spellcasters Spy Academy we get to visit some of the other academies. We are also introduced to some new characters like vampires, werewolves, and fairies. I really like books where witches, fae, werewolves, vampires, and other paranormal creatures are all in the same story and most of them get along with each other and can be friends of sorts and will help each other.

Spellcasters Spy Academy is a very intense and enthralling read that pulled me into its depths and sucked me right in from the first page with all the magic, demons, and timewalking. I love witches, magic, and anything Ashley McLeo writes. I really and truly love the Spellcasters Spy Academy books and can’t wait to read more of them.

I think that the trials that the students must face to get into Spellcasters Spy Academy is one of the reasons I love this world so much with the competition between the students and all the action that keeps the pages turning, wondering who would make it through to the end. The trials or exams remind me of The Hunger Games with the competition.

If you like reading about witches, magic, demons, vampires, or elves in an academy setting then you are going to fall in love with Spellcasters Spy Academy I highly recommend that you grab a copy today to begin this magical journey.



Be sure and check out all the books in the Spellcasters Spy Academy Series


A Legacy Witch #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


A Rebel Witch #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


A Crucible Witch #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


An Academy Witch #4

Goodreads

Amazon


Spellcasters Spy Academy: The Complete Series

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Ashley McLeo:

0 comments: