Friday, August 4, 2023

Review: Revelation (The Deep Blue Colony #3) by Melanie Bokstad Horev @MelanieBokstad

Revelation

The Deep Blue Colony #3

by Melanie Bokstad Horev

Published: August 4, 2023

Genre: Young Adult, Dystopian


Blurb:


The electrifying finale of the YA dystopian series The Deep Blue Colony.

As Ryler, Anna, and their resilient allies venture into the heart of the big city, they leave behind an unprotected sanctuary on the Island. With Anna's relentless pursuit to expose the Company's secrets and Ryler's dance of political manipulation, the fate of themselves and the people of Deep Blue hangs in the balance. Alliances will shatter, secrets will surface, and the future of everything hangs by a thread. Uncovering additional shocking truths is more than Ryler bargained for. Is it worth it anymore?


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Revelation is the third and final book in The Deep Blue Colony trilogy by Melanie Bokstad Horev. Like the two books before it, Revelation grabbed my attention from the first page and never let up. The suspense kept me hanging on page after page as I raced to the end.

While I do feel as if Revelation tied everything up quite nicely I would still love to read more about The Deep Blue Colony world. I would like to know about the domes they lived in underwater. I would like to know more about their lives in the domes.

Ryler and Anna are determined to find out the truth about why they and others were told the things they were about life on the surface and why they lived in domes underwater. Anna sets out to find out more about The Company and put a stop to the things they are doing.

Revelation has many twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat wanting to know everything and why The Company did the things they did. The more I read the more I wanted to know. This is one series that will stay with me for a long time to come with little pieces of it popping up in my mind on occasion.

I highly recommend Revelation to all dystopian fans! Grab a copy of Revelation today! I do suggest that the books be read in order.


Be sure and check out all the books in The Deep Blue Colony Series


Deep #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Emergence #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Revelation #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Melanie Bokstad Horev

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Website

 

0 comments: