Thursday, August 24, 2023

Review: Bloody Queen (The Fury of a Vampire Witch #1) by Theophilus Monroe

Bloody Queen

The Fury of a Vampire Witch #1

by Theophilus Monroe

Published: August 24, 2023

Genre: Vampire, Paranormal, Romance, Thriller, Suspense


Blurb:


Hell hath no fury like a witch-turned-vampire scorned...

My long-dead vampire brother has returned from hell.


He's challenged my right to the vampire throne.


He brought a hellhound with him.

Every time hellbeast kills, the bastard gets stronger.


He's unstoppable. Stronger and faster than any vampire I've ever encountered.


Have I finally met my match?

On top of that, my ex-vampire lover is on a tear.


I need to rally every vampire I can find.


I've teamed up with Prince Ladinas and the Vampire Underground.


These vampires aren't much for the democratic processes of the Vampire Council. They need a bloody queen—and I'm just the bitch for the job.


Bloody Queen is the first book in The Fury of a Vampire Witch. You've met Mercy before in The Legacy of a Vampire Witch and The Blood Witch Saga. She's fought against devils and demons, insidious witches, and old-world vampires. When she returns to Exeter, where she grew up as a girl, she'll find enemies even bigger and badder than anything she's ever faced before.

A great series for fans of the True Blood / Sookie Stackhouse novels or the Underworld franchise to sink their fangs into. The Fury of a Vampire Witch features a dark and twisty romance, action that could even get a vampire's heart pumping, and a snarky badass heroine.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Mercy a witch-turned-vampire is back once again in Bloody Queen the first book in a new series The Fury of a Vampire Witch by Theophilus Monroe. Bloody Queen had me in its clutches from the moment I read that first word. I was pulled in rather quickly and I don’t think I came up for air once.

No, once I picked up Bloody Queen another Mercy story I was lost in her world once again. Mercy kept me on the edge of my seat as I raced to the end trying to absorb everything all at once or as fast as I possibly could.

Vampire wraiths are pouring out of the underworld. A portal has been opened. These vampire wraiths are racing to find a new body to possess. Mercy must find a way to close this portal before more vampire wraiths make it through.

Bloody Queen has introduced us to more characters. These characters are mighty awesome and unique in their own ways. I do believe that Mugs was my favorite new character. I hope to see more of these new characters in Theophilus Monroe’s vampire world. I loved the hellhounds and the way they are needed or used in Bloody Queen.

I love this witchy vampire world that Theophilus Monroe has created especially Mercy and her world. I can’t seem to get enough of this witchy vampire world. I can’t wait to read more about Mercy and her new series in the next book in The Fury of a Vampire Witch, Bloody Underworld. Oh, just that title alone is enough to make you want more.

I highly recommend Bloody Queen to all vampire fans! Grab your copy of Bloody Queen today! Hey, want to know more about Mercy? Then check out all of Theophilus Monroe’s books. You just might see her make an appearance in his other books.


Be sure and check out all the books in The Fury of a Vampire Witch Saga


Bloody Queen #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with Theophilus Monroe

Website ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

0 comments: