Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #5

In My Mailbox #5




In My Mailbox, Pic for In My Mailbox meme hosted by The Story Siren.

In My Mailbox is weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.
In this meme we post the books that we recieved this week like in snail mail, email, kindle, the library, author ect...









IMM this week

All I got In My Mailbox this week were the Amazon freebies. Thanks to all the wonderful authors who listed their books for free on Amazon . I love Amazon freebies.



The Mystic Wolves

Bones: The Complete Apocalypse Saga

Son of Eden, a Paranormal Romance (Tales of the Guardian)

Venice Vampyr (Venice Vampyr #1)

The Banished King (The Vampire Royalty Series)

Stone's Kiss (The Avatars)

Where the Dead Talk

Thicker Than Water (Blood Brothers)

Wolf Signs: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 1

Extinction Point

I also got a lot more kindle freebies. Way to many to post. I am very greatful to all the authors who listed their books for free this week.

What did you get In Your Mailbox? Leave me a comment below with your IMM link so I can see what you got. I love getting comments. Please tell me if you are a new follower so that I can follow you also. Thanks for checking out my "In My Mailbox".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great mailbox!!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Thank you for stopping by! returning the follow :) Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Kindle freebies are awesome, huh? Enjoy!

Alison at The Cheap Reader

The Avid Reader said...

@Moomlight Gleam Thanks for the follow and for visiting.

@thecheapreader Kindle freebies are awesome. Thanks for visiting.