Monday, April 9, 2012

In My Mailbox #3

In My Mailbox #3


In My Mailbox, Pic for In My Mailbox meme hosted by The Story Siren.

In My Mailbox is weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. In this meme we post the books that we recieved this week like in snail mail,
email, the library ect...







IMM this week

Only books I got this week are freebies from Amazon. Thanks to all the wonderful authors that put their books on Amazon for free for a limited time.

The Death Walkers


Soul Kissed (The Moonstone Saga (Book 1))


Love is Darkness (A Valerie Dearborn Novel)


The Gates of Hell


Starcrossed: Perigee - A paranormal romance trilogy


Majesty's Offspring (Book 1) (Age of Majesty)


Starfire Angels (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles Book 1)


The Legacy of Kilkenny (The Legacy Series)


The Vampire Manifesto


Tsunami Blue (The Tsunami Blue Series)


When Darkness Falls

What did you get in your mailbox? Please leave comment and your IMM link so I can stop by your IMM and see what you got.

3 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Don't you just love kindle freebies?! I got a few on the same ones as you did :)
Here's my IMM post :)

-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

Grace Fonseca said...

I love Kindle Freebies. New follower. Come visit me as well.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love

The Avid Reader said...

Yes I do love kindle freebies. Thanks for visiting.