Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Review: The World Eater (A Story of Galactic Genesis) by R.L. Blalock @rocblalock


The World Eater
A Story of Galactic Genesis
by R.L. Blalock
Published: September 9, 2019
Genre: Sci-fi


Blurb:

Aliens, space travel, and the death of humanity.

The beginning and the end of everything. The Ovacor, an ancient and advanced alien race are on the verge of creating true life. When they seek out their own creators, Aerora and her companions are eager to unlock the mysteries of the universe. But all is not what it seems. What happens when they uncover one of the darkest secrets of the universe?

Beginning the journey of Galactic Genesis to find out.



My Review:


Scientist from an alien race has been working on a project to create life for many, many years. Have they finally done it?

After working on this life creating project for so long the scientist start thinking about their creator and what they are up to. They start to investigate the creators. Will they find they find the answers they are seeking? Will they like or understand what they find?

When I begin reading The World Eater I didn’t know what to expect but I what I found was not anything close to what I was thinking it would be. The World Eater pulled me into its depths from the first few pages and I felt as if I was falling through a black hole and into the alien’s world. I think I really connected with Maikee, Callwin and Aerora and felt as if I was right there with them seeing, hearing, feeling and experiencing everything as they were.

The World Eater is an awesome peek into the brand new world of Galactic Genesis. I am anxiously awaiting the first book The Fall of Endurance in the Galactic Genesis world.

The World Eater is highly recommend for all fans of science fiction and aliens. 


Connect with R.L. Blalock:





0 comments: