Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Review: Goddess of Harmony: A Cinderella Retelling (Kingdom of Fairytales Cinderella Book 4) by Margo Ryerkerk & J.A. Armitage @MargoRyerkerk @ArmitageAuthor


Review: Goddess of Harmony: A Cinderella Retelling
Kingdom of Fairytales Cinderella Book 4
by Margo Ryerkerk & J.A. Armitage
Published: August 5, 2020
Publisher: Enchanted Quill Press
Genre: Fairy Tales, Fantasy

Blurb:


What happened after the happily ever after?

You all know the story of Cinderella, but did you ever wonder what happened after the fairytale ending? Well we know. Not all afters end up happily, sometimes the real adventure starts much later...

Halia’s nightmare has come true. Her best friend has been abducted. With the queen still missing, and Madam having all the tools in her hand to make her deadly move, everything is stacked against Halia.

Will she manage to warn the king in time?
Will she rescue the queen and the other abductees?
Or will she have to watch on helplessly as Arcadia falls in front of her eyes?



My Review:

The mystery continues in Goddess of Harmony as to where the queen is and what is happening to all the people that are missing. Where are all the people? Now Halia’s best friend Tia is missing as well. Halia is still doing her best to find Tia, the queen and all the missing people. Her one best chance is still the singing competition and getting an audience in front of the king.

Goddess of Harmony kept me on my toes page after page guessing as to what has happened to all the missing people and to the reason they are missing. Once I learned the answers to all my questions I was surprised to say the least but on the other hand I thought I should have know that this one person was involved as it was sort of right under my nose the whole time. I don’t know how I could have missed it like that.

But there was one big surprise waiting for me at the end that I never could or would have guessed. Yeah Goddess of Harmony had a few surprises up its sleeve that I never saw coming. All the twists and turns and secrets kept me hanging on and guessing right up until the last page. I can’t wait to read more about all these wonderful characters and this world in future books.


I do highly recommend Goddess of Harmony to all fantasy fans. I would like to suggest that you one click yourself a copy today! I would also like to suggest that you pick up copies of the other three books in this Cinderella re-telling story and they are Queen of Song #1, Heiress of Harmony #2 and Throne of Symphony #3 so one click yourself those copies today to begin this enchanting journey. 



Connect with Margo Ryerkerk:
 Connect with J.A. Armitage:

0 comments: