Friday, December 18, 2020

Review: Titanlord: Of Death & Sacrifice by M.G. Darwish @infrangilis

Titanlord: Of Death & Sacrifice

by M.G. Darwish

Published: May 4, 2018

Genre: Fairy Tales, Mythology, Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Horror, Epic Fantasy

Blurb:

Titans, demons and humans.

VEDA. POLLUS. MAGNUS.

The Magmars rose in rebellion against the rule of Titans and casting them into forgotten legends and myths. Then the lies began, and just as they rebelled, another gave them a taste of their own medicine when he waged war on them. He was called the Red Hand.

The Red Hand was branded a traitor and an outcast, yet within his grasp lays a deadly sword that is said to rival the power of Titans.

The Crown grew frustrated as they tried all of their tricks to stop history repeating itself, and in process revived a secret so grand it could spell the end itself.

Demons and mythical beasts roam the lands, as everyone tries to make sense of the needless war that continues to this day.

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


Sneak Peek:

The demons began to attack more frantically. The death of the giant had clearly angered them, but they were now inspired by whatever it was the demon had said.

“The giants have two hearts. One on the left and one on the right,” cried Rory as she stepped down from the slain giant and landed on the ground.

Rory and the soldiers fought back. They felt as if time was slowing down, but it could have been the fatigue catching up with them as they fought a relentless enemy.

No matter how many they slew, more would replace the fallen; it was enough to shake any heart, as there was no intimidating the enemy. They were more than happy to throw their lives away for their cause.

Such dedication was rarely found in humans because, simply put, humans fight to survive. But demons could not comprehend survival. Humans fight because they need to, but the demons were fighting because they wanted to.

 Even as that line is so often crossed, and man becomes demon, the rush of battle can drive away any remaining spirit of humanity or hope. Bravery matters little when you are pitted against thousands of enemies. How many more could Rory and her companions kill? A dozen? A hundred? There would always be a thousand more to come.


My Review:

Titanlord: Of Death & Sacrifice follows Rory, Vendel, and Griffyn as they fight demons in battle after battle as they are searching for the one who raged war upon them in the first place, the Red Hand. I could see each and every battle scene playing out in my head. I felt as if I was right there fighting alongside Rory as she used her sword in blow after blow. I really enjoyed all the battle scenes I could just picture the demons in my mind as each battle raged on with all the gory, bloody scenes. I could just see them getting tried and tried with every battle. All the good stuff that makes for a good horror novel.

Titanlord: Of Death & Sacrifice started out with a bang and never let up from beginning to end. I love how descriptive the writing was so I could picture it all in my head as if I was a part of it. Once I picked up Titanlord: Of Death & Sacrifice, there was no way I could put it down until I had read the last word. I was really surprised by that ending and never saw it coming. I do wish it could have turned out differently. I can’t wait to dive into the next book Titanlord: A Thousand Ashes to see what happens in the next leg of their journey.

I would recommend Titanlord: Of Death & Sacrifice to all fans of fantasy, demons, dark fantasy with plenty of action to keep the pages turning. One-click your copy of Titanlord: Of Death & Sacrifice, today to begin this epic journey into a new world!


Connect with M.G. Darwish:



0 comments: