Monday, February 8, 2021

Review: Forged by Fire (Blood & Magic #6) by Danielle Annett @Danielle_Annett


 Forged by Fire

Blood & Magic #6

by Danielle Annett

Published November 3, 2019

Genre: Romance, Paranormal, Vampires, Shifters, Witches, pyskers

Blurb:

I thought I’d get a break. Maybe catch some R&R.

Boy, was I wrong.

My best friend is still MIA.

My foe turned friend—Inarus—is safe, maybe. Though he’s anything but sound.

And now Melody, my Harpy gal pal—is missing, leaving behind a trail of blood like some macabre Hansel and Gretel.

I’m still trying to figure out how to balance being a mercenary, and the mate of the Alpha of Pacific Northwest Pack, and the cherry on the flipping sundae that is my life, is a string of attacks against the Pack’s Clan houses.

Something is off about these attacks.

The assailants are hopped up on Harpy blood.

And I don’t know about you, but I don’t believe in coincidences. Someone kidnapped Melody and they’re using her to go after the Pack.

I’ll give you three guesses who it is, but you’ll only need one.

The HAC is behind everything, and my mother is behind them. It’s the fight I always knew was coming, but this time only one of us will survive.

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Forged by Fire picks up where Consumed by Fire left us with that big cliffhanger with Inarus still in a coma. James is nowhere to be seen. He has been missing for a while now and no one seems to know where he is or if he is ok. Where oh where is James? Is he safe? Is he alive? Oh, oh so many more questions were left unanswered in Forged by Fire. But not to worry a lot was answered though.

In Forged by Fire, Inarus comes out of his coma with Aria’s help. Aria’s friend Melody is missing and the crime scene is a bloody mess. What happened to Melody? Where is Melody? Not to worry everyone knows who took Melody and why. It was Aria’s mother the head of the HAC.

The HAC is attacking the packs. Aria’s mother doesn’t like the fact that she has magic and wants to destroy her and her magic. Aria is preparing for the battle of her life against her mother and the HAC in hopes of stopping her from taking Aria’s life and hopefully it is not too late to save Melody.

I have truly enjoyed the Blood & Magic series and am so sad to see that it is ending. I fell in love with the Blood & Magic series and its characters in the first book Cursed by Fire. I loved Aria’s snarkiness. I was team James in the beginning and really hated that she bonded with Declan but I will have to admit that Declan grew on me and now I am glad they are together besides if Aria is happy then I am happy for her.

All the books in the Blood & Magic series had its share of suspense and magic with battle after battle that kept the heat up and the pages turning, leaving you with cliffhanger after cliffhanger which left you wanting more and more, needing more and more. I really love that the Blood & Magic world has vampires, shifter, witches plus lots more paranormal creatures and humans and they all live in the same world. I like that the humans know about all the paranormal creatures. I can’t wait to dive into more books by Danielle Annett.

I highly recommend Forged by Fired to all fans of paranormal creatures. One-click your copy of this brilliant novel, Forged by Fire today! But I do suggest that you start with the first book in the Blood & Magic series, Cursed by Fire first as they are not standalone.  

Connect with Danielle:




0 comments: