Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Review: Vengeance of the Demons by Rebekah R. Ganiere @VampWereZombie

Vengeance of the Demons

The Society #3

by Rebekah R. Ganiere

Published: November 6, 2019

Publisher: Fallen Angel Press

Genre: Paranormal, Dystopian, Vampires, Supernatural, Suspense, Romance


Blurb:


He'll do anything to save his family. She'll give anything to get back to hers. But together they could just save the world.


Soft-spoken and sharply dressed, William, a bitten vampyr, has sworn his loyalty to his mentor Lord Danika and The Society. And when the war begins, threatening everything his family has worked so hard to build, he comes up with a plan to save them all. But he'll need the help of Evan, a stunning and defiant human woman, to help rally what's left of humanity to their side.

Evan, a human once sold as a breeding slave, is the last person who wants to save the Vampires. But with an enemy set to destroy all life on earth- human and Vampire alike- And to survive she'll have to partner with the One vampyr able to get under her skin- William.

The treacherous curveballs thrown at the pair- designed to tear them apart- only brings them closer, uncovering forbidden desires neither dreamed possible. But William and Evan will be forced to choose between the families they love- and their feelings for each other.


Fans of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood and Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series will love this Hot Vampire Series.


Scroll up to One Click now and begin your next Steamy Vampire Romance. Note: This is an adult Paranormal Romance which includes steamy sex, violence, torture, and adult themes.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub



My Review:

Vengeance of the Demons was a great read in a world where vampires and humans live together. Well, sort of. Vampires keep humans to feed them. I love this world created for vampires, vampyrs, and humans.

I love the different twists on vampires in The Society. The world-building is awesome. I love it. I could read stories in the world of The Society forever. I never want it to end.

The world of vampires, vampyrs, and humans in Vengeance of the Demons reminds me of the TV shows The Walking Dead and Van Helsing. I would love to see The Society made into a TV show. I would watch it over and over. I would never get tired of it.

A war is on the horizon between the vampires, humans, and demons. The demons want to take over leaving humans and vampires to join forces and fight the monsters together.

Vengeance of the Demons kept me on the edge of my seat as I raced to the end I had to know what was happening next and how it would turn out. The many twists and turns kept me hanging on page after page. I was lost in its world when I started reading Vengeance of the Demons.

I enjoyed reading Vengeance of the Demons so much that I highly recommend it to all fans of vampires! Grab a copy of Vengeance of the Demons today!

But I suggest that you start with book one Reign of Vampires and then go on to the second book Rise of the Fae before reading the third book Vengeance of the Demons so that you will know more about what is happening in the story. The Society series would be a better read if read in order.


Be sure to check out all the books in The Society series.


Reign of Vampires #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Rise of the Fae #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Vengeance of the Demons #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub

 

 

Connect with Rebekah R. Ganiere:

Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

 

0 comments: