Monday, January 30, 2023

Review: Faeries & Fangs (The Blood Witch Saga #5) by Theophilus Monroe

Faeries and Fangs

The Blood Witch Saga #5

by Theophilus Monroe

Published: January 30, 2023

Genre: Young Adult, Teen, Vampire, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Faerie, Witches, Wolves, Demons, Succubus


Blurb:


For the first time, one of my spells backfired.

I was trying to trap a sorcerer in a blood prism...


He was too powerful. It was the only option.


When the spell reflected back on me, I found myself somewhere else.


The folk her are small, but they're powerful.


The Faerie King doesn't take kindly to intruders to his realm.


If they'll teach me their power, though, it might be just enough to stop the sorcerer.


There's one problem with that plan...


How do I even get out of here?



ABOUT THE BLOOD WITCH SAGA (SERIES)

I'm Hailey Bradbury: Hedge Witch and Vampire.

My sire was staked moments after I was turned.


As a youngling, the Voodoo Queen took me in. She taught me her art.


I've been working with the new Mistress of the Vampire Council.


She trained me in the ways of vampirism, the path of the night.


Witchcraft + Voodoo + Vampirism = what I call bloodwitchery.


Most witches won't mess with the power latent in blood.


It's dark. It's dangerous. But if you can master it...


You can harness the power of life itself.


Find out if Hailey can escape the realm of the Fae and defeat the sorcerer who threatens the people she loves.

Faeries and Fangs is the fifth volume in Theophilus Monroe’s expansive Blood Witch Saga.

Hailey Bradbury was only sixteen when she was turned seven years ago. She might be a young vampire—but she’s an accomplished badass witch. After all, only the most daring of witches dabble in blood magic.


Readers of Monroe’s Legacy of a Vampire Witch, Voodoo Academy series, or The Legend of Nyx, have encountered Hailey before. Now, she has come into her own. She may be a member of the Vampire council. Her mentor might be the Voodoo Queen. But no one tells this blood witch what to do. Faeries and Fangs is an action packed Urban Fantasy with a heavy dose of closed door Paranormal Romance.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Faeries and Fangs is the fifth book in The Blood Witch Saga by Theophilus Monroe. Faeries and Fangs is full of action and suspense that keep the pages turning. The vivid descriptions make it so easy to see it all playing out in my head as if I was standing right there with Hailey and Mercy as they made their way through the faerie realm.

Faeries and Fangs has quite a bit of humor as well. I was laughing out loud on several occasions. All the characters seem so real like someone you would want to be friends with or at least have on your side in any situation. Hailey may be a witch and a vampire but she still has a good heart and soul. She tries to do good for everyone.

Hailey ends up in the faerie world after performing a powerful magic spell that lands her there. A curse has been placed on Hailey. Hailey is trying everything in her power to break this curse. She does not like the predicament this curse has placed her in.

I sorely enjoyed this part of Hailey’s adventures where she ends up in the faerie world. I love the faerie world and their magic and their homes. The world-building on this one is exceptionally well done. I can’t wait for more of Hailey’s adventures to see where they take her next.

I highly recommend Faeries and Fangs to all fans of magic, witches, vampires, and so much more! Grab your copy of Faeries and Fangs today and join Hailey on her adventures through the faerie world!


Be sure and check out all the books in The Blood Witch Saga


Voodoo and Vampires #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Witches and Wolves #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Devils and Dragons #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Ghouls and Grimoires #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Faeries and Fangs #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub




Connect with Theophilus Monroe

Website ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

 

0 comments: