Thursday, January 26, 2023

Review: Jane Zombie: The Complete Series (Jane Zombie Chronicles #1-6) by Gayle Katz @booksbygayle

Jane Zombie: The Complete Series

Jane Zombie Chronicles #1-6

by Gayle Katz

Published: June 8, 2022

Publisher: In Your Face Publishers

Genre: Zombies, Dystopian, Post-Apocalyptic, Science Fiction


Blurb:


One book, six spine-chilling zombie stories to keep you up at night!


A zombie outbreak on a college campus might be the end of her.


I’m Jane. I’ve never fit in with my peers. And I just started spending my nights locked in the school radio station. Lucky, too, that’s what saved my life when the outbreak happened. But if the zombies get in, it’ll become my tomb.

With communications down, a campus littered with baddies, and every little sound making me leap out of my skin, I’m not sure I’ll survive day one.


Will I be able to fight off the zombies and outrun the apocalypse, or will flesh-eating terrors teach me a deadly final lesson?


The Complete Jane Zombie Series Box Set contains all six books in the Jane Zombie Chronicles apocalypse series. If you like underdog heroines, horrifying undead, and action around every corner, then you'll love Gayle Katz's blood-curdling tales.


Join Jane on her post-apocalyptic nightmare!


Goodreads


 

My Review:

I love me some zombies and once I found out about the Jane Zombie Chronicles with Jane and her zombies I had to give it a try. I don’t think I will ever get tired of zombies. I really loved following Jack and Jane as they made their way about in the snow up to their umm rear almost, and fighting zombies the whole way. Jack and Jane make a very good team and both have hearts as big as an ocean and will put their own lives in danger to save the other.

Jane Zombie Chronicles is a fast-paced, zombie-biting, zombie-killing machine. Each and every scene just gets better and better with each turn of the page. The twists just keep on pouring out one word at a time. The more I read the more I want to read.

In one of Gayle’s books, you can always expect the unexpected. You never know what is going to happen in one of Gayle’s stories. The more you read by Gayle Katz the more you want to read. Just when you think you have read everything there is to read or know about a zombie then she slams you in the face with new and surprising twists once again. I love the mind of Gayle Katz or at least the part where all the zombies live.

The Jane Zombie Chronicles have been a blast to read. I mean once you pick up one of these books you are pulled so deep into its world that you lose sight of everything going on around you. The action never lets up.

Oh, Wow, What a great conclusion to a great and amazing series. I know I sound like a broken record but Gayle Katz never ceases to amaze me with her writing. I mean just when I didn’t think she couldn’t surprise me again she does.

I highly recommend the Jane Zombie Chronicles to all zombie fans! Grab your copy of the Jane Zombie Chronicles today and join Jane in her fight to save the world against the zombies!


Be sure and check all the books in the Jane Zombie Chronicles


Closed Campus #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Rotting Rage #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Yesterday Yields #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Crisis Cell #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Ominous Ordeal #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Running Rampant #6

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Jane Zombie: The Complete Series #1-6

Goodreads



Connect with Gayle Katz:

0 comments: