Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Review: Ominous Ordeal (Jane Zombie Chronicles #5) by Gayle Katz @booksbygayle

Crisis Cell

Jane Zombie Chronicles #5

by Gayle Katz

Published: February 5, 2019

Publisher: In Your Face Publishers

Genre: Zombies, Dystopian, Post-Apocalyptic, Science Fiction


Blurb:


Will I sacrifice myself to save humanity from the walking dead?


After surrendering myself to save my husband, my zombie nightmare isn’t over yet. Someone from my tumultuous past prevents me from being reunited with my husband, Jack, and threatens to destroy our future.

Now I’m a hostage, being forced into bizarre undead experiments against my will. Desperate to escape my captors, they won’t let me go until they get what they need. Can I survive these life-threatening procedures and vicious zombie attacks or will I finally succumb to the horror?


If you like underdog heroines facing incredible odds and freakish zombie action, you’ll enjoy Ominous Ordeal, the fifth book in the Jane Zombie Chronicles.


What happens next? Pick up Ominous Ordeal today to find out!


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


 

My Review:

Ominous Ordeal is the fifth book in the Jane Zombie Chronicles by author Gayle Katz. Ominous Ordeal picks up right where Crisis Cell left off with Jane being held captive and Jack is out in the world living his life with a Jane clone. Jack has no idea that the woman in his bed is not his wife or does he?

That is a question that I have asked myself throughout Ominous Ordeal. I can’t help but speculate on this. I can’t wait for the next book, Running Rampant to see what he holds on the subject among other things in the Jane Zombie world.

Poor, poor Jane she can’t seem to get a break. I don’t know how much more this poor girl can take being bitten by zombies. For ten years she has lived in a zombie apocalypse fighting zombies. I mean can you just imagine wondering day after day where the next zombie outbreak is going to occur. All the while hoping it never does.

The Jane Zombie Chronicles have been a blast to read. I mean once you pick up one of these books you are pulled so deep into its world that you lose sight of everything going on around you. The action never lets up. Just when you think you can’t be surprised anymore then bam you are slammed in the face with more zombie twists and action.

I highly recommend Ominous Ordeal to all zombie fans! Grab your copy of Ominous Ordeal today!


Be sure and check all the books in the Jane Zombie Chronicles


Closed Campus #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Rotting Rage #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Yesterday Yields #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Crisis Cell #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Ominous Ordeal #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Gayle Katz:

0 comments: