Saturday, January 21, 2023

Review: Rotting Rage (Jane Zombie Chronicles #2) by Gayle Katz @booksbygayle

Rotting Rage

Jane Zombie Chronicles #2

by Gayle Katz

Published: March 16, 2018

Publisher: In Your Face Publishers

Genre: Zombies, Dystopian, Post-Apocalyptic, Science Fiction


Blurb:


I survived the zombie outbreak. But my undead torment has just begun…


I braved death and frozen hell to find my way back to ordinary. And after battling side by side with Jack, I’m finally ready to build a new life together in the aftermath of the apocalypse. But I descend into a fresh panic when the monstrous survivor of a freak accident sinks its teeth into my flesh…

As pain radiates from my fresh wound, I’m terrified the zombie virus courses through my blood. And when I hallucinate about the foul creatures calling out to me, I struggle to cling to my eroding humanity. But as Jack and I battle toward safety, I’m not sure which threat is worse: the ravenous hordes or the rotting sickness within.


Can we escape the walking dead before I become my own worst nightmare?


Rotting Rage is the thrilling second novel in the Jane Zombie post-apocalyptic horror series. If you like strong heroines, impossible odds, and swarms of brain-eaters, you’ll love this blood-curdling tale.


Buy Rotting Rage to fight for humanity today!


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Rotting Rage is the second book in the Jane Zombie Chronicles. I have to say that I do believe that Rotting Rage is better than the first book Closed Campus. I never thought that could be possible but it is.

Rotting Rage was a little slow in bringing out the zombies but once it did the adrenaline ramped up and it took off like a bat out of h311. Rotting Rage takes place six years after Closed Campus left off with Jack and Jane working at a TV station.

They are doing interviews and a tour of the station when one of their clients becomes a zombie and bites Jane. They thought they had found a cure for the zombie virus or at least left it behind. Well, they did for a few years but now it is back with a bang.

I loved all the new twists on the zombies. I thought I had read so many zombie books that I had read everything there was to read about a zombie but boy was I wrong. I love the mind of Gayle Katz or at least the part where all the zombies live. Rotting Rage has surprised me once again.

I love this world and can’t seem to get enough of it. The more I read about zombies the more I want to read. I can’t wait to dive into the next book Yesterday Yields, especially after that ending.

Just when you think you have everything all figured out then Gayle slams you in the face with even more twists. I love zombies and Rotting Rage pulled me into its world long before the zombies made their appearance on the scene.

I definitely recommend Rotting Rage to all zombie fans! Grab your copy of Rotting Rage today!


Be sure and check all the books in the Jane Zombie Chronicles


Closed Campus #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Rotting Rage #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Gayle Katz:

0 comments: