Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Review: Running Rampant (Jane Zombie Chronicles #6) by Gayle Katz @booksbygayle

Running Rampant

Jane Zombie Chronicles #6

by Gayle Katz

Published: April 9, 2019

Publisher: In Your Face Publishers

Genre: Zombies, Dystopian, Post-Apocalyptic, Science Fiction


Blurb:


On the brink of a global zombie apocalypse, can I confront the demons of the past and find my way home?


After narrowly escaping a ravenous zombie attack, I come face to face with a past that was dead and buried, or so I thought.

At the same time, I learn the cure to eradicate the zombie plague is now within reach. It’s proven to save lives, but others have a hidden agenda. Will I last long enough to deliver the cure and save the world or will my happily-ever-after and all of humanity be wiped out?


If you enjoy flesh-eating creatures poised to slaughter humanity and the brave dark horses that fight them, you’ll revel in Running Rampant, the sixth and final book in the Jane Zombie Chronicles.


Jump into Running Rampant today! Find out what happens in the finale!


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


 

My Review:

Oh, Wow, What a great conclusion to a great and amazing series. Running Rampant like all the books before is one of the best zombie books I have ever read. I know I sound like a broken record but Gayle Katz never ceases to amaze me with her writing. I mean just when I didn’t think she could surprise me again she does.

Running Rampant has ramped up in the twists and turns department. Running Rampant surprised me even more with all its twists and I do mean twists. Twists like I have never seen before in a zombie apocalypse. I love it so much.

I love the new twists on the zombies. I loved the cloning. The world-building on this one was astounding, to say the least. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough just trying to wrap my head around it all. I couldn’t wait for the next big surprise to come rolling out as I knew it was going to. I am so very sad to see the Jane Zombie Chronicles have come to an end. I would sorely love to read more in this zombie-infested world of Jane’s.

Running Rampant follows Jane as she is still being held captive. There are more ways to be held captive than by having to live in a cage. Her captors are letting her run around. She may be free from her bars but she is still under their control.

If she does as they ask then she is free inside their walls. Jane hopes that one day she will get to go home and be with her true love, Jack. Jack still doesn’t know that the Jane he is living with is not his Jane. I still have my doubt on this one. Does he know? I have my doubts because I just can’t believe that he would not truly know the person he loves.

I highly recommend Running Rampant to everyone who loves a good zombie book! Grab your copy of Running Rampant today to see how it all comes to an end!


Be sure and check all the books in the Jane Zombie Chronicles


Closed Campus #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Rotting Rage #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Yesterday Yields #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Crisis Cell #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Ominous Ordeal #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Running Rampant #6

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Gayle Katz:

0 comments: