Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Review: Another Goal (Wildcatters Hockey Series #4) by Alexa Padgett @AlexaPadgett

Another Goal

Wildcatters Hockey Series #4

by Alexa Padgett

Published: January 2, 2024

Publisher: Sidecar Press, Inc.

Genre: Sports, Romance, Romantic Comedy


Blurb:


In the high-stakes world of professional hockey, sparks fly both on and off the ice….especially when unexpected consequences ensnare me after one incredible night with the NHL’s charming winger, Luka Stol...

Luka is a formidable force on the ice but has never faced a challenge 
quite like me. He is determined to be there for me and our unborn child when he learns about my pregnancy. But my reluctance to share my motive for fleeing Houston in the first place leaves him in the dark about the dangers lurking in the shadows.

Luka and I experience a rollercoaster of emotions and unpredictable twists as we deal with love, secrets, and hockey. Amidst the laughter and camaraderie of the locker room, we must confront our fears and fight for our love against all odds.

Join Millie and Luka on a passionate journey that will make your heart race and leave you cheering for their happily ever after in this steamy hockey rom-com. “Another Goal” sizzles with chemistry, witty banter, and the thrill of the game, proving that sometimes, 
love is the most daring play of all.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

 

My Review:

I love the Wildcatters Hockey Series by Alexa Padgett. Another Goal is another great addition to the series. I love reading about these hockey men and their women. I love their stories and how they came together.

Another Goal gives us Millie and Luka’s story. I think Millie and Luka fell in love with each other when their eyes met as they sat in a restaurant peering into each other's souls over their table.

They live worlds apart but they come together rather quickly when Millie tells Luka that she is pregnant with his baby after spending one night together. Luka catches the first plane he can to visit with Millie.

Luka wants to spend the rest of his life with Millie and their baby but Millie is not certain that she can trust Luka after the things she experienced and went through with her dad and her ex.

Millie and Luka kept me on the edge of my seat as I raced through their story waiting to see how they were going to overcome all their troubles. Hoping they would solve them all before the baby came.

Millie and Luka have had a bad experience in the past with their parents. They have so much to deal with. My heart broke for Millie when I found out all the things her father had put her through and all the lies. I was rooting for Millie and Luka from the first page.

I can’t wait to read the next story in the Wildcatters Hockey Series. I can’t wait to see what awaits the next couple. I can’t wait to see what their story will entail. I have said it before and I will keep saying it I love the Wildcatters Hockey Series I can’t get enough of it.

I highly recommend Another Goal to anyone looking for their next great read! Grab a copy of Another Goal today!


Be sure and check all the books in the Wildcatters Hockey Series


Coaching the Nanny #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Another Shot #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Another Hit #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Another Goal #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub



Connect with Alexa Padgett: 

0 comments: