Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Review: Skin Rebellion by Tania Hutley


Skin Rebellion
Skin Hunter #2
by Tania Hutley
Published: July 9, 2019
Genre: Science Fiction, Dystopian, Young Adult


Blurb:

The thrilling second book of the Skin Hunter series.

On the run, Milla must find a way to survive.

Her desperate escape was just the beginning. The lives of Old Tritoners are at stake. if Milla doesn’t fight back, innocent people will die.

Caught up in a dangerous war, Milla uncovers what’s really going on. But she can’t stop it alone.

What will happen when Cale learns she lied to him about who—and what—she is?

Find out now.




My Review:

After her escape all Milla wants is to find her mother, brother, her best friend as well as get her Leopard Skin back of course and to also find a way to save the people of Old Trinton. Milla must find a way to survive and hide from the President and her minions she ends up in a safe house and who does she run into after being back on the streets of Old Trinton? Her best friend Tori who is staying at a safe house with people who are leading a rebellion against the corporation so they can take out the Director and the President and save Old Trintoners.

Finding and rescuing her mother and brother is not going to be as easy as she thought it might be with the Knights/Guards wearing new skin that have been impossible to penetrate. With these new Knights lives of friends are being sacrificed but they knew the deal going in. They knew the risks they are taking every time they go into battle.  

I say it all the time about books but with Skin Rebellion it is so true. Skin Rebellion is filled with twists and turns and action, mystery and enough suspense to keep you on your toes trying to figure out what is going on from the first page. The mystery and suspense alone is enough to keep the pages turning. From page one I kept trying to guess where the story was going to take us and where it would end but at the end of the day I was so wrong. Yeah let me tell you that ending just blew me apart and left me with my month hanging open. I would never have guessed that one. It really threw me for a loop. But I loved it. Now I so can’t wait to see how it all turns out in the next book Skin Dominion.

Skin Rebellion is just as good if not better than the first book Skin Hunter. I really love the world and the characters in the Skin Hunter Series. Oh and I love all the futuristic technology with the skins the imagination and the work that went into to creating this world for the Skin Hunters is so brilliant and the writing is incredibly amazing. I need more now please.

Again I highly recommend Skin Rebellion to all fans of dystopian, science fiction with a whole lot of futuristic technology but I do suggest that you start with the first book Skin Hunter as you don’t want to miss anything besides you do want to know how Milla found herself in the situation that she is in now right?   So yes I highly recommend both books, Skin Hunter and Skin Rebellion to all futuristic fans of dystopia.



Connect with Tania Hutley:

0 comments: