Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Review: An Academy Witch by Ashley McLeo @amcleowrites


An Academy Witch
Spellcasters Spy Academy #0.5 (Prequel)
by Ashley McLeo
Published: November 12, 2019
Genre: Magic, Withes, Wizards, Paranormal, New Adult, Young Adult, Supernatural


Blurb:

Attending Spellcasters Spy Academy has always been my dream.
Not only do I want to be a student, I want to be the best. And honestly, I’m pretty certain I’ll be ranked first when the exams are over.

That is until I meet Alex Wardwell, a smoking hot non-legacy who basically appeared out of nowhere.

And right after my boyfriend broke up with me. How convenient.

As we progress through the three entry exams Alex and I are neck and neck. We spend time together, and I realize he’s not just all looks, he’s brains and brawn too. The total package.

I’m pretty sure we’d make the perfect team.

When a friend from the nearby witching village is kidnapped, my belief is put to the test.

But this time the stakes are much higher than an academy entry exam.

All we can do is fall back on our training and hope it’s enough.

Because at this point, it has to be.



My Review of An Academy Witch:

Diana Wake has always wanted to attend Spellcasters Spy Academy and has worked real hard to get where she is today despite the fact that a lot of others thinks that she has been give special privileges because she is the headmasters daughter.

To make it into Spellcasters Spy Academy Diana just needs to pass the entrance exams and for Diana that is a piece of cake until a new and very hot student Alex Wardwell shows up and proves to be as good as Diana.

Diana is having a hard time as her boyfriend Jackson broke up with right before leaving for his internship. Diana was crushed when Jackson broke up with her and is not sure how she is going move forward without him. Once Alex shows up on the scene Diana doesn’t seem to give Jackson much thought after that. Too bad Alex just wants to spend all his time studying and school leaving him no time for dating or girlfriends. Diana is hoping that she can change his mind sometime in the near future on this matter.

Diana has some pretty tough competition in Alex during the entrance exams. As always the exams themselves are tough and dangerous and not everyone makes it through unscathed.

I think that the trials that the students must face to get into Spellcasters Spy Academy is one of the reason I love this world so much with the competition between the students and all the action that keeps the pages turning wondering who would make it through to the end. The trials or exams remind me of The Hunger Games with the competition.

I just love how Diana bounces back and moves forward after Jackson breaks her heart. Diana is one tough girl who knows what she wants and is not afraid to go after it and she always puts her best into whatever task she is trying to accomplish at the moment. I can’t wait to get to know the new characters more.

An Academy Witch is an amazing book one in which I highly recommend to all who love magical stories. One click yourself a copy today!


Connect with Ashley McLeo:




An Academy Witch is a part of the 

Academy of Magic Box-Set 







What do you want to be when you grow up?

A little learning is a dangerous thing, but an education at the Academy of Magic is a whole other ball game….

Choose wisely because the magical education you pick could set the course of your whole life….or sometimes ever after.

Join Mages, shifters, princes, princesses, witches and spies in this fantastical collection of magical academy books by USA Today and Amazon best selling authors.

Scroll up to start your magical education now. Class is now in session.




 Academy of Magic Authors:


0 comments: